Do you think you’ve got what it takes to be among the best basketballers in the world? If yes, then we might agree that your shoes determine how you play. From finding the right size to knowing the ankle height you need for maximum performance in your game, choosing the best basketball shoe that will address your needs proves quite challenging. Most devastating and highly calculated moves in basketball games depend on the type of shoe you choose to wear. If you are finding trouble making the right choice, then you’ll find the below top basketball shoes for men quite helpful.
ADIDAS PERFORMANCE BASKETBALL SHOE
If you are familiar with Adidas sports shoes, then you must know that the company does well when it comes to comfort, durability and more. Men’s Adidas Performance is no exceptional. Designed using quality synthetic leather, these shoes proves quite efficient when it comes to strength. It has a rubber outer sole and a cushioned midsole to ensure you are comfortable during the play.
– It has an outer rubber sole for durability.
– It has a synthetic upper for proper fitting.
– The midsole is compression-molded.
– Made of a mixture of leather and synthetic material for proper fitting and durability.
– Comfortable – Synthetic leather
– Control and stability – Due to the torsion system design of the midsole
– Don’t last very long
As much as we can see the comfortability factor coming into play, there are a few complaints on the shoe not being comfortable which is contrary to what its manufacturers are saying. On the other hand, those who like the shoe say it works just perfect. There are more than enough positive feedback on the shoe being durable and more which gives it the credibility. The overall customer review comes to 4.2 which isn’t bad compared to its competitors. We might assume that those who think it still needs improvement might have gone for the wrong type shoe, why? Because the positive feedback are just the opposite of what they are saying.
ADIDAS PERFORMANCE CROSS EM 3 BASKETBALL SHOE
If you are looking for performance and the dominating factor in the basketball court, then Adidas Performance Cross Em 3, is what you should look for. You don’t have to worry about your shoes getting loose during the fast stops and cuts in the court. Designed for maximum performance these shoes comes with an outer sole that has high and efficient traction to ensure your feet is locked into place during the play. To have a clear picture of what I am talking about, let us take a look at some of its astounding features
– Made of synthetic material
– Has a textile lining
– Rubber outsole designed for marking
– Has a socks liner made of Ethylene Vinyl
– Comfortable due to the socks liner made of Ethylene Vinyl.
– Affordable for a shoe its type
– Other customers feel that the manufacturers didn’t focus on the stability factor.
According to manufacturers, these shoes work well when it comes to performance, but other customers don’t feel the same way. The negative feedback focusses on the reliability and the stability factors. There are a few who think it is not as comfortable as they say it is. Looking at the positive feedback, it works just perfect, and the manufacturers are just right. For those who find it worth it, the shoe is comfortable, durable and works quite perfect when it comes to performance. Compared to other shoes the overall rating is quite good at 4.4 since most ratings of the shoe its type fall below 4.0. The rating is a good sign and proves that the Adidas Performance Cross Em 3 is worth buying.
NIKE JORDAN AIR JORDAN 7 RETRO BASKET SHOES
What we desire about most shoes are performance, comfortability and durability. This one shoe from Nike seems to follow your lead when you are playing. It is light, responsive, and the best part is that the Phylon wrap in its polyurethane footbed is durable for a lifetime performance. The forefoot is flexible, it has a large heel Air-Sole for cushioning and the best part is that it provides the best grip during the play. The designers also took into account the durability factor by giving it the solid rubber.
– Its inner sleeve is dynamic.
– The outer sole has triangular patterns for a maximum grip.
– The midsole is made of phylon foam and the Air sole for comfort and performance in the court.
– Its foot bed is made of polyurethane and a Phylon wrap for comfortability
– Comfortable due to its footbed made of polyurethane and its midsole made of Phylon foam.
– High performance due to the triangular patterns on the outer sole meant to provide maximum grip.
There are a few issues with this one as compared to others. At a price of 225 dollars, a few users find it quite expensive, but worth going for. Compared to other shoes on this list, these shoes works quite well for most of its users. There is more positive feedback on the effectiveness of the delivery, performance and more. The overall rating is 4.6 which is quite good for a shoe this type. We can conclude that it is among the best basketball shoes to go for.
NIKE OVERPLAY VIII BASKET SHOE
If you are fond of combining style and performance in the court during the play, then I can bet you might stop to take a second look at Nike Overplay VIII. Apart from having a midsole designed for quick response during the play, this one shoe comes with stylish synthetic upper combined with leather for durability. The overall design just looks fantastic. To get a clear picture of what I am saying let us take a look at its features.
– Made of synthetic and leather material
– Rubber outsole
– Midsole made of phylon.
– Its lacing system is traditional
– Appealing – A combination of synthetic upper and the leather provides maximum support at the same time proves to be quite stylish.
– Comfortable during play due to its light weight midsole made of Phylon
– Higher performance due to its high traction rubber outsole
– Too tight for people with wide feeth
For this one, most of its reviews seem to conflict, but we can see that tightness is the big deal here. However, most of the customers appear to like it. They are more positive on the client service side which are delivery and more. There are also good comments on durability and performance. We, however, notice that with a rating at 4.3 with almost no complaint, tightness seem to be more truthful and needs to be addressed.
REEBOK ROYAL BB45OO HI
Having addressed comfort, support and opponents dominance, Reebok seem to have produced exactly what a professional basketball player would need. All the inner part of the shoe is padded for maximum comfort. Its design does nothing less than provide the support you need and last, but not least the durability factor is once again properly addressed. To understand what I am saying, let us take a look at some of its mouth-watering specs.
– Padded midsole for comfort
– Made of leather and the synthetic upper
– The sock liner is made of ortholite for comfort
– 1.25 inches heel and a 4.5-inch shaft for better balance during play.
– Comfortable due to the sock liner which is made of Ortholite.
– Stable during play as a result of how the heel and shaft are designed.
– Too narrow – The shoe is too narrow for even larger shoes.
The shoe seems to work best according to the manufacturers and most of its users, but there are still a few other users who think it needs improvements. There are more complaints on the comfortability factor due the shoe being narrow. Finding a solution to the problem is quite challenging since even going for a larger shoes won’t do it. However, there are more positive feedbacks on the customer care and for it being durable. Others like the fact that the shoe is comfortable to wear and during the play. As a result, the overall rating of the shoe is 4.1 which is quite low compared to others.